Saturday, November 17, 2007

some tracks...

alright so lets get things started right, heres a few tracks...holla at me for requests or whatever

2Pac ft Stretch - Pain
http://www.zshare.net/audio/462255201a6b37/
-This song was on the Above the Rim soundtrack. I love the track, real old school vibe, it sounds like it was recorded with a tape recorder. Ja Rule did a remake of this, basically using the same beat and a Pac verse from it, but hey, who hasn't stolen somethin from Pac since he passed?

Goodie Mob ft Outkast - Black Ice
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4982857d280672/
-This is my shit, Sky High (Sky High), I can't help but nod my head when I play this. Andre is one of the greatest of all-time, fuck what u heard. For real, if the Dungeon Family put out a group album between '95 and '98, that shit would have been a guarateed classic. Outkast, Goodie Mob, Cool Breeze, Backbone, Big Rube, Sleepy singing, and Organized Noize on the boards, even thinking about how dope that album could have been has me speechless.

Gravediggaz - Mommy, What's a Gravedigga? (RZA Extended Mix)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/47760995c34606/
-R.I.P. Poetic...his flow was like none other, one of the most unique styles I've ever heard. I always liked the shortened version that was on the 6 Feet Deep album and then I came across this extended version one day, enjoy it.

Killarmy ft Holocaust (aka Warcloud) - Bastard Swordsmen
http://www.zshare.net/audio/344514189121a7/
-From Killarmy's second album, Dirty Weaponry. This track is nice, the beats, the flows, everything. Killarmy and Holocaust are Wu-Tang affiliated, Shogun, 9th Prince, Holocaust, and Dom Pachino have vocals on the track and it was produced by Allah Mathematics. Holocaust drops a ridiculous verse on here, you just need to hear it for yourself.

Megalon (of Monsta Island Czars) ft Ray Long - Death Before Dishonor
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4982832fef608c/
-Megalon of the Monsta Island Czars, a group which also included MF Doom, MF Grimm, X-Ray, Kamackeris (aka Kwite Def), Rodan, and others. This is from his album, A Penny For Your Thoughts. X-Ray did the beat, it's pretty nice. Megalon's flow was crazy to me, he has killed so many tracks it's ridiculous. He was incarcerated for a while but he was recently released, I'm unsure whether he is still rapping or not, but I did hear him on an MF Grimm tracks a few months ago. I first heard him on Operation: Doomsday, then on Escape From Monster Island! He outshined everyone on that album in my opinion so I copped his solo album, if you can find it anywhere I reccommend you do the same!

Shabaam Sahdeeq, UG (of Cella Dwellas), Sean Price, & Casual - Connect 4
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4982776d338c9d/
-This shit is just raw as fuck, no hook or any of that, just straight emceeing. This combination of rappers on a track is unheard of, Casual probably drops my favorite verse on the track. All of them rip it though, it was on a Shabaam album that came out a year or so ago, Sean Price also put it on his Master P mixtape/album.

Shabazz the Disciple - Crime Saga
http://www.zshare.net/audio/498272661f5c36/
-Ok, Shabazz is one of the illest emcees ever. His flow is crazy and he is almost always on point lyrically. This was a classic from the moment it came out, the storyline is dope as fuck and the beat is crazy. I actually remember Guru killin this beat on Tony Touch's 50 MC's compilation. Anyways, Shabazz was part of the Wu-Tang affilated group Sunz of Man. He dropped a classic verse on the Gravediggaz single, "Diary of a Madman." You definitely need to check this one out!

Sunz of Man - Love of Money
http://www.zshare.net/audio/39069274bcbb22/
-This one was from the early Sunz of Man days, probably 96-98 when this one came out. I had actually only had a really bad quality version of this until just recently. The highlight for me on this is 60 Second Assassin. Although his style can sometimes go a little over the top, he is amazing on this. Prodigal Sunn and Hell Razah also drop nice verses on this, and 4th Disciple did the beat. Razah dropped two very good albums this year and Priest dropped a great one, hopefully 60, P. Sunn, and Shabazz drop something soon, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Peep the track though!

Warcloud ft Parrallax (Leviathan & Mantra) - The Renaissance
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4983359c65810a/
-More Wu-Tang affilates, Da Monstar Mob. This track was on Warcloud's (aka Holocaust, Robot Tank) album Nightmares That Surface From Shallow Sleep, it was produced by fellow Monstar Mob member Skarekrow. Like a few of the other track I just posted, this shit is SO raw. The beat is real dark, all of the emcees kill it. Warcloud/Holocaust is simply not human, any one who has heard him before knows this. I'm gonna put up some more tracks of his over the next few days, don't sleep on this one. This shit bangs on a system too.

No comments: